Akamas is a new breed of performance optimization company that uses machine learning technology to help global enterprise organizations harness the true power of their IT stack.
The complexity of modern IT stack optimization, across on-prem and hybrid cloud environments, has grown exponentially with the interplay of hundreds of tuning parameters across each layer of the stack. The full grasp of this complexity is beyond the reach of even the most experienced and skilled IT professionals.
Built by deep experts in performance engineering, capacity management, and big data analytics, Akamas is an autonomous system that independently and systematically applies innovative machine learning models to safely and automatically optimize the configuration of hundreds of concurrent parameters.
Headquartered in Milan, Italy with offices in Asia and North America, Akamas is a company of the Moviri Group, a global software and professional services leader with long-standing relationships with hundreds of enterprise customers worldwide and counts BMC Software, Dynatrace, Microfocus/HPE, Neotys, Splunk among its partners.
Via Schiaffino, 11
20158, Milan Italy
211 Congress Street
Boston, MA 02110
12655 W.Jefferson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066
5 Temasek Boulevard
We know that our people make the difference and we are always looking for highly motivated colleagues.
If you want to join a great work environment, where you will always have a challenging project to work on and smart people to work with, check out our current job opportunities below or contact us at email@example.com
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to contribute to the development of our product. The ideal candidate is passioned about building microservices architecture and has familiarity in building REST APIs applying software engineering principles. As a Senior Engineer, you will have the chance to contribute to the development of the platform and foster the growth of the team, introducing best practices and sharing your expertise. Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Service Meshes, Elasticsearch, Spring Boot as well as Typescript and React as a plus.
Full-time position at the Milan Office.
• Lead the design of a cloud-native product
• Contribute to all phases of the development
• Write clean, testable and maintainable code
• Define and estimate development stories
• Take part in code reviews
• 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
• Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python, Scala
• Experience with Git, CI and CD environment
• BS/MS/Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science or related
• Passion for solving complex problems and stay ahead of the curve
• Curiosity to experiment and find new unexpected ways to solve big challenges
• Openness to value different opinions and share yours
• Work with cool and latest technologies
• Startup mindset, ensure a fast career growth
• Top talent team, worldwide renowned experts in performance optimization
• Great working environment (fruit, beer, travel, events and more)
• Access to online learning sources
• Developer grade equipment